Be a friend to Friends of the Elderly.
We depend on your support to help us change the lives of older people who find themselves in need of a friend.
You can make a difference today and support our work for older people.
- Make a donation – donate now and your gift will be put to work immediately to relieve isolation and loneliness among the elderly.
- Have fun running a fundraising event – we can provide you with t-shirts, sponsorship cards and collection tins free of charge.
- Get your company involved – Nominate Friends of the Elderly Ireland as your work place charity partner.
- Get your school involved – Raising money for charity can be a fun way to get everyone involved, whether it’s having a talent competition or a bake sale.
- Donate in Memory – make a gift to honour the memory of a loved one.
- Leave us a gift in your will – Leave a legacy gift can help combat loneliness and isolation among older people.
- Sponsor a gift – Your company or community group can sponsor Friends of the Elderly’s activities and events. For example, your gift can sponsor a Christmas party, sponsor a day trip, or help train our volunteers.
- Gifts-In-Kind – Help fill our hampers or donate office supplies and other items, these all help keep our overhead low, although limited storage space keeps our “wish list” short!
Please contact: Deborah Costello Fundraising Manager
Telephone: +353 (0)1- 8731855
Email: [email protected]