FRIENDS OF ELDERLY’s Terms and Conditions of Use
Please ensure that you (referred to as the “User”, “you” or “your”) read these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE with care as they govern your use of and access to this Web Site (the “site”). If you do not accept them, please do not use this site. TO USERS OF THIS SITE the following provisions apply:
- This site is owned and operated by FRIENDS OF ELDERLY (referred to as “FRIENDS OF ELDERLY” “we”, “us” or “our”), which expression shall also include associated companies including, where the context requires, our third party suppliers and any other person involved with the provision or maintenance of this site.
- No information on this site should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or service or for the use of any product or service, which is not authorised, by the applicable laws and regulations of your place of citizenship, domicile or residence.
- The information provided on the pages of this site, including these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE may not be up to date and are subject to change and revision by FRIENDS OF ELDERLY from time to time without notification. Any such change or revision shall be made for bona fide operational technical or commercial reasons. You should periodically revisit this site to review the then current information including these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE as you will be deemed to have accepted any changes if you continue to access this Site.
- FRIENDS OF ELDERLY has created a PRIVACY STATEMENT which can be found here and covers use of the Friends of Elderly.ie domain only. This privacy statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: friendsofelderly.ie
- You should make sure you are familiar with this PRIVACY STATEMENT before using the site. By agreeing to the TERMS & CONDITIONS set out here you are also accepting the terms of our PRIVACY STATEMENT; if you are not happy with these terms, you should not use this website.
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy FRIENDS OF ELDERLY cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. Neither FRIENDS OF ELDERLY nor any third parties who may provide information to FRIENDS OF ELDERLY for dissemination purposes shall have any responsibility for or be liable in respect of the content or the accuracy of the information so provided, or for any errors or omissions therein.
- You may print or download on any single computer one copy of the contents of these pages for your personal, non-commercial home use. All copyright notices, proprietary notices and disclaimers should also be copied. All rights not expressly granted by us in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE are hereby reserved.
- These TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE are limited in scope and are not intended to be fully binding.